Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's the little things.

So, apparently my beloved mini van (I never thought I'd say those words back in my cool days) needed a new transmission. 

We got the bad news a couple of weeks ago. 

After some debate over repair or buying new, a run in with an overly aggressive sales agent, lots of stress and tears, a phone call telling me the tech damaged our axel, a nearly two week delay waiting for parts, a drive to idaho to pick up a rental car....and not having enough seat-belts for everyone...

 I finally picked my "baby" up this morning and wrote out a check for almost $3700. Tears welling up. 

And what do I notice when I'm about to pull out on the freeway... Yup. I am COMPLETELY out of gas. Thanks guys. Customer service at its finest I guess. 

Here's hoping this thing lasts me another 100k. 


No comments:

Post a Comment